Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Other Parts of our "Our Outside"


The back garden, which I've featured a lot on my blog, isn't the only beautiful part of our property. Above is our front garden, complete with a welcome sign, three happy salvias, and two busy gnomes.


Here is a sweet moment near the kitchen window in the back.


This is Eric's garden in the side yard. While my space is all about charm, his is all about volume, as my mother says. :)


Speaking of my mother, here is the rhubarb that was transplanted from her property a few years ago.


It's an "on year" for our apple tree. There will be lots to harvest here.


This pot of nasturtiums sits on the front porch.


Along with this pail of pink zinnias. That color! It makes me happy.


This clematis hangs on to the front of our house.


More than just gardening goes on in our back yard as well. Here, some tea is brewing. So tasty!


Here are some bed sheets are drying in the breeze. So fresh!


Here's where we enjoy meals on the patio.


Here are some nasturtium in our 70s-style half-barrels. So retro!


Here is where we just hang out sometimes.


And here is a crocheted table cover I made the other day. Inspired by this blogger and this blogger.


And here is one of the baskets that hangs on the patio.

I'm so grateful for all of the corners of "our outside!"

No comments:

Post a Comment