Monday, March 8, 2010

EX-SMELLY-ARMPITS!


Here are my little "Hermiones" casting "Ex-Smelly-Armpits" spells (their version of Harry's "Expelliamus") the other afternoon in the backyard. Oh, spring is starting to arrive friends! I can't wait for more and more green to continue to fill this space. We're even hoping to plant a vegetable garden this year. I know it's something that will take a lot of our time and attention, and I just hope we have enough to devote to it. Few things give me more joy than digging in the dirt and seeing tiny chartreuse shoots make their brave journey out of the earth and into the light.


Here are the girls again, running around in the warmth, just being kids and enjoying their lives.


And here are my tootsies warming themselves in the sun! Ahhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment